What's In My Make-Up Bag

  • tarte Maracuja Oil has honestly changed my life. I was first introduced to this product by my friend and fellow blogger, Justina. Like most people, you're probably afraid of oil because of the reputation it has. HOWEVER, this Maracuja Oil not only fixes dry skin, it helps prevent breakouts and heals any current blemishes. If you have any acne scars this helps with that too! You can also use it for your hair, and other dry parts of your body. The Bachelor's Ashley Iaconetti (see her blog here) also raves about it, and she uses the bronzing version of this, so I went ahead and bought the 1.7 ounce of it so I will have a review for that soon.
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Moisturizer  is a new moisturizer I discovered that is honestly the best moisturizer I have ever used! I have combination skin but it has been more on the dry side because of winter. This solves the problem instantaneously. I love the smell as well as the consistency. I recommend this to anyone looking for a new moisturizer. 
  • Jergens Natural Glow Firming Daily Moisturizer  (on sale) is used after the two products above, especially on days I feel extra dry and/or pale. It is just a quick boost of color before applying make-up.
  • tart Clean Slate Poreless 12-hour Primer  also introduced to me by Justina, will literally keep you make-up on for 12 hours if not more. It makes your skin flawless and your make-up will look even better with this primer.
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation is exactly what it says it is. It really does make your skin look airbrushed, flawless and more importantly poreless. I used to use the Dior Airflash version but come on it is 62 bucks! I actually prefer this once because the color matches better while the Dior one has a pink undertone. Also shout out to Ashley Iaconetti for this one too because I would have never tried it on my own.
  • Benefit Cosmetics Erase Paste is a product I found while reading Stassi Schroeder's blog. I was actually looking for a new concealer because I have been SO tired and nothing helps my dark circles lately. THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!!! Like Stassi said, "you need to run out and try this."
  • tarte Sculptor Contouring Face Slenderizer  is the tool that will get you that trendy, dewy look in seconds. All you have to do is draw your lines and blend. Again, thanks to Ashley Iaconetti for this find!
  • Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder is just something I will use to get rid of the shine and set my makeup. It works great and inexpensive.
  • CoverGirl Brow & Eye Makers Shaper is my current eyebrow pencil. I don't really need to fill in my eyebrows, but for those days I have extra time I'll just run this over my eyebrows. I am currently looking into gels. Anyone have any suggestions?
  • Urban Decay Naked2 Palette is something I have had for over a year now and I love it. My husband got it for me two christmas' ago and It has been the only thing I use regularly. It had the perfect colors for everyone's skin tone and the colors are so rich. Great for everyday looks and night looks.
  • Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes  is the alternative to eyelash extensions for me. I don't have an hour to sit at a salon. I don't even have five minutes to myself with Camden around. So for a better result I use a coat of regular mascara, L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara, then you apply the gel, and before it dries, you have to apply the fiber lashes, followed by another coat of gel. That's it. It cuts down my mascara time by ten minutes (yes I know that's really how much you people spend on your lashes.)
I recommend you guys try some of these! I usually used drugstore, but it just wasn't working out for me anymore. I'd like to thank my hubby for the mini shopping spree to Sephora too.

No comments:

Post a Comment