Vanilla & Peanut Butter Whey Protein Shake

We are still trying to settle into our new place, and I have a ton to unpack, but it is very hard to do with a teething baby! Camden takes up every second of every day to the point where I don't have time to eat at times. Let's be honest I only drink protein shakes for the taste, but they do fill me up. I have not had time to blog as much as I want right now, but I thought this would be a great, quick and easy recipe to share.

For this protein shake I used the NutriBullet. Obviously any blender you have will do as well.
Ingredients (fit the large cup that comes with bullet):
1/2 cup of ice
1/2 cup of water
1 scoop of Muscle Milk Whey Protein Powder in Vanilla
1 tablespoon of peanut butter

Just blend it until it looks smooth. If you put more ice in it, it will become more like a frappacino. I use whey protein instead of soy because I like the gritty taste I get from it. I am very anemic so most days all i crave is this shake!

Shop NutriBullet (we have the 900 watt, gold):

P.S. The aloe plant in the back is my little experiment for my hair.  The dog cookie jar is 10% off with code LINCOLN.

No comments:

Post a Comment