Mr. Blue Eyes & Me


Today's outfit was inspired by Gwen Stefani and Kourtney Kardashian in this black and white Kelly Wearstler trench coat. I think I first saw it in the US Weekly magazine in 2012 and just had to have it! I had a very hard time tracking it down, only one was left in the entire company. Since then, Kelly has moved on to strictly selling jewelry and home decor. This is such a busy coat, I went with simple black piece to complete the look. I kept Camden bundled up in his go-to Chambray one-piece, with a toque from one of our favorite small shops EVER, My Mila.

Kelly Wearstler Trench Coat Not Available / Similar dress here

Camden's Outfit

Stokke Xplory (Black Melange)

My original baby bag was bought by my husband at a Kate Spade Store, but here are some similar diaper bags (changing pad included):

Enter your email at KateSpade.com for 15% off your first purchase!

1 comment:

  1. Ummmm, Kate Spade Diaper bag?! I don't even have a baby yet, but want this diaper bag. haha. Also LOVE how you styled your outfit using the bag! :)

    - StyledByBlondie.com

    ReplyDelete