Burberry Reign


I remember when I first found out I was pregnant, the first thing I did was look at Burberry baby clothes. It has always been one of my favorite designers. It is simple and classic and you can never go wrong. I am very lucky that Camden doesn't mind me playing dress up with him every day!

 I went with the Stokke Bassinet today. I usually will use the bassinet when we go to the park, or when we will be out for a long time. The bassinet is included with the actual stroller and also comes with a bug net and a water resistant poncho ( I just couldn't find mine.) I use the carseat adapter when I am just running into the store, or anything else that is short term because it also saves space in my car.

A&F Tunic
PINK Leggings
Burberry Rainboots  One Size Up Recommended
Burberry Scarf  Similar
Kate Spade Mug
Burberry Umbrella Similar

Camden's Outfit
Baby Gap Chambray Bear One-Piece
Burberry Bodysuit
Burberry Hat & Bib
Bloomie's Baby Cashmere Blanket (Blue)

Stokke Xplory (Black Melange)
Stokke Cup Holder

No comments:

Post a Comment