Rocks box IT Girl

Last week, I was lucky enough to be approached by Rocksbox to be their It Girl. Of course I said yes because it is a great opportunity for all my readers!

What is Rocksbox?
 Rocksbox is a monthly subscription in which you receive three premium  jewelry pieces on loan , hand selected by your very own personal stylist.

How Rocksbox works:
You take a quick survey about your style, what you prefer, allergies, etc., then you will have the opportunity to add items (rings, earrings, bracelets and necklaces) to your wishlist. Your survey combined with your wishlist will give your stylist a better idea of what you like. From there, they select the perfect three piece set and send it out directly to your home.
  • You wear the items as long as you want. You can return all, or one or two and they will send something else in its place. There is no limit on how long to keep a piece of jewelry.
  • If at any time you decide you want to keep the item forever, you can buy it through Rocksbox at 20% discount!
  • Every month, you will also get $10 credit to use towards any purchase.
  • They even include a return slip, it couldn't be any easier.
  • Cancel any time!
Designers included in Rocksbox:

  • House of Harlow 1960
  • Gorjana
  • Vanessa Mooney
  • Kendra Scott
......to only name a few of my favorites!
On a side note, I know a lot of people I know who are going to college (and sororities) and/or embarking on new careers. So, this is the best deal for them because it's fast and convenient, not to mention inexpensive!

Get $200 worth of designer jewelry for only $19 a month!
USE CODE "bigpoweryogaxoxo" TO GET FIRST MONTH FREE!!!
In my first Rocksbox I received:

Let me know if you have any questions, I will try to answer them as best as I can!

1 comment:

  1. Rocks box is such a cool company! I love the idea of having jewelry a constant flow of changing jewelry
    Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete