Gluten-Free Oat Shake


My husband and I are back on the gluten-free diet, after we noticed my husband is always in pain after eating foods with gluten in them and you know I think we are on to something here. Since the gluten-free transition he feels a lot better, with no stomach pain, and more energy, so I put together a gluten-free shake. I basically threw in anything I thought would taste good together. I bet you're thinking oatmeal has gluten in it....not if it is the Chex Gluten-Free Oatmeal.

Ingredients:
Chex Gluten-Free Oatmeal Maple Brown Sugar
Milk
Ice
1 tbsp Muscle Milk Vanilla
Handful of Almonds

If you get the 6-pack of Chex Gluten-Free Oatmeal Maple Brown Sugar, just dump the entire packet amount into a large cup with 3/4 water and microwave for 2 minutes. Then put the contents into a blender cup, I use the Nutribullet 900. I added the same amount of milk as oatmeal into the cup, with your handful of almonds, ice to taste and 1 tablespoon of  Muscle Milk. If you prefer it even colder, after blending it just put it into the fridge for a few minutes.

The background picture is of the Flatiron Building in NYC and the cup is from Ikea too.

No comments:

Post a Comment